iFiend
Apr 21, 10:44 AM
Or you could just wait and order a legit one from Apple in the coming days. Some rumors point to preorders for the white opening up today.
But if you still want to buy a used black one I'll sell you mine for the price of a non subsidized iPhone 4 ;)
But if you still want to buy a used black one I'll sell you mine for the price of a non subsidized iPhone 4 ;)
RugoseCone
Apr 5, 03:15 PM
Some one from some little European country kept daring me to try and catch up to them.
87racer
May 2, 02:21 PM
Would moving the Finder preference file to your Desktop and starting help? If it's a Finder issue perhaps forcing Finder defaults may help?
Quick question, how did you install Lion? I'm asking as some people installed it over Snow Leopard and are running into issues. You can install it fresh by burning the dmg in Lion(DP1 or 2, doesn't matter but DP2 will be best)/Contents/SharedSupport/InstallESD.dmg to DVD or USB:
Creating a bootable OS X 10.7 Lion disc (Update: …and USB stick) (http://holgr.com/blog/2011/02/creating-a-bootable-os-x-10-7-lion-disc/)
I booted up with a fresh SSD and installed fresh, and it fixed a lot of issues (such as not being able to delete any app's in Launchpad and some app's that were not working in DP2 update 2 work well).
Hope this helps! I'm gonna post a thread with this info as well in case others want to know. :)
I deleted it then killed finder in act mon then emptied my trash and restarted. still not enabled.
One of my machines is a macbook air installed from snow leopard to an empty partition.
My other machine is a hackintosh installed using the method you described with nothing migrated from any previous installation. I doesn't work on either of them.
Quick question, how did you install Lion? I'm asking as some people installed it over Snow Leopard and are running into issues. You can install it fresh by burning the dmg in Lion(DP1 or 2, doesn't matter but DP2 will be best)/Contents/SharedSupport/InstallESD.dmg to DVD or USB:
Creating a bootable OS X 10.7 Lion disc (Update: …and USB stick) (http://holgr.com/blog/2011/02/creating-a-bootable-os-x-10-7-lion-disc/)
I booted up with a fresh SSD and installed fresh, and it fixed a lot of issues (such as not being able to delete any app's in Launchpad and some app's that were not working in DP2 update 2 work well).
Hope this helps! I'm gonna post a thread with this info as well in case others want to know. :)
I deleted it then killed finder in act mon then emptied my trash and restarted. still not enabled.
One of my machines is a macbook air installed from snow leopard to an empty partition.
My other machine is a hackintosh installed using the method you described with nothing migrated from any previous installation. I doesn't work on either of them.
Liquorpuki
Feb 10, 11:07 AM
My thoughts exactly, I could see him dying from infection, but not in 2 hours.... There must be more to this.
Probably severed the main artery in the calf and he bled out over 2 hours. If your femoral artery gets cut you could bleed out in minutes (ever see Black Hawk Down?). The arteries below the kneecap carry less volume so 2 hours sounds plausible.
Probably severed the main artery in the calf and he bled out over 2 hours. If your femoral artery gets cut you could bleed out in minutes (ever see Black Hawk Down?). The arteries below the kneecap carry less volume so 2 hours sounds plausible.
more...
chrmjenkins
Jun 11, 12:42 PM
The quotes in the article don't even imply the guy said AMOLED screens are better, only that there is only 3-5% less visible difference (using some of that creative math since the actual difference he states is 20%) between the AMOLED screens and Apple's new screen.
Even then it conveniently ignores the fact that AMOLED screens are completely useless outside.
In any case it's a weak and completely ineffectual attempt at muckraking.
Samsung's new "Super" AMOLED are actually somewhat visible outside. They are an improvement in that respect. Besides that, it will have inferior color reproduction and (IMO) over-saturated colors.
Even then it conveniently ignores the fact that AMOLED screens are completely useless outside.
In any case it's a weak and completely ineffectual attempt at muckraking.
Samsung's new "Super" AMOLED are actually somewhat visible outside. They are an improvement in that respect. Besides that, it will have inferior color reproduction and (IMO) over-saturated colors.
RaceTripper
Feb 22, 08:30 PM
I'm about to embark on this process myself. I have about 3500 LPs (roughly 1/3 Jazz, 2/3 classical). I've been using a 20+ yr. old Linn Sondek LP12 with an Arcam Alpha 10 integrated amp and Linn Sara speakers, but the LP12 needs repair, so I'm going to trade it to someone who wants it for tweaking in return for a new Rega P3-24.
I think I will get the NAD PP 3i phono-to-USB preamp (http://nadelectronics.com/products/hifi-accessories/PP-3i-Digital-Phono-Preamplifier) for ripping select LPs to digital. This is something I've never done. It comes with AlpineSoft�s VinylStudio Lite ripping software, so I'll see how that'll works out.
I think I will get the NAD PP 3i phono-to-USB preamp (http://nadelectronics.com/products/hifi-accessories/PP-3i-Digital-Phono-Preamplifier) for ripping select LPs to digital. This is something I've never done. It comes with AlpineSoft�s VinylStudio Lite ripping software, so I'll see how that'll works out.
more...
monke
Oct 19, 05:00 PM
Once I saw the words 'ATD' and 'Maya' within a few seconds of each other, I knew it would be amazing.
Great Work, As Always :)
Great Work, As Always :)

Toreador93
Dec 16, 11:10 PM
I'd just like give my impression of the SD300 to help Nesuser2.
I bought my SD300 this past summer, and it's been great. It's really a small camera, I can't say I've seen anything with as many features relative to its size and price. Pictures are great, and movies are very impressive with this camera (it can do 640x480 & 320x240@30fps & 15fps). However, you may need a high-speed card for multi-minute movies. My 1gb Sandisk Ultra II can take 8.5 minutes at highest quality. 320x240@15fps will give you 46 minutes of video. 1gb will give you about 500 highest quality pictures (4mp, Superfine res). 4mp and normal res will give you about 1700.
It's mostly metal (except for the card/battery door), and feels very solid. Quality is very good compared to similarly priced cameras.
You should really check out THIS REVIEW (http://www.dcresource.com/reviews/canon/powershot_sd300-review/) if you're at all interested.
I bought my SD300 this past summer, and it's been great. It's really a small camera, I can't say I've seen anything with as many features relative to its size and price. Pictures are great, and movies are very impressive with this camera (it can do 640x480 & 320x240@30fps & 15fps). However, you may need a high-speed card for multi-minute movies. My 1gb Sandisk Ultra II can take 8.5 minutes at highest quality. 320x240@15fps will give you 46 minutes of video. 1gb will give you about 500 highest quality pictures (4mp, Superfine res). 4mp and normal res will give you about 1700.
It's mostly metal (except for the card/battery door), and feels very solid. Quality is very good compared to similarly priced cameras.
You should really check out THIS REVIEW (http://www.dcresource.com/reviews/canon/powershot_sd300-review/) if you're at all interested.
more...
whiteangel
Sep 16, 02:50 PM
Cool so the votes are towards an icekey.
I guess I should try to get one off ebay then.
The thing about this two keyboards is that they are not easily available in the uk, and that they are quite expensive if you can find them online.

caroline kennedy wedding
more...

caroline kennedy wedding

caroline kennedy wedding
more...

Caroline Kennedy#39;s wedding

caroline kennedy wedding
more...

Caroline Kennedy had been

Bessette Kennedy#39;s wedding
more...

Carolyn Bisset Kennedy#39;s Hair

caroline kennedy wedding dress

To Design Her Wedding Gown
I guess I should try to get one off ebay then.
The thing about this two keyboards is that they are not easily available in the uk, and that they are quite expensive if you can find them online.

nexsta
Feb 12, 01:52 AM
The iPhone 4 was a failure at launch. The antenna is broken. It drops Internet connections and calls if held a certain. The glass claiming to be strong is weak sauce and the only good things on the phone are the cameras and screen.*
Am I the only one who feels this way?
I think its time for you to go out and get some fresh air, meet some friends or do some sport or something.
Am I the only one who feels this way?
I think its time for you to go out and get some fresh air, meet some friends or do some sport or something.
more...
brentsg
May 6, 01:48 AM
wow I am surprise to see this.
Thanks for all the help. I downloaded the iStat program and found that the highest temp is around 40 to 50 degree C. I thought that's not normal and worry that it will hurt the inside components.
I will try to put my macbook with more load and see if the temp goes up even higher. I am surprise macbook has such high temp as I never experienced this type of heat when using other brands of laptop! :(
40-50C is nothing, honestly.
Most likely you never bothered to measure the temps of your other laptops. You'd be surprised...
You now have a GPU/CPU combo in one die, as well as turbo automatically over clocking cores as well. Both will tend to yield higher temps.
Thanks for all the help. I downloaded the iStat program and found that the highest temp is around 40 to 50 degree C. I thought that's not normal and worry that it will hurt the inside components.
I will try to put my macbook with more load and see if the temp goes up even higher. I am surprise macbook has such high temp as I never experienced this type of heat when using other brands of laptop! :(
40-50C is nothing, honestly.
Most likely you never bothered to measure the temps of your other laptops. You'd be surprised...
You now have a GPU/CPU combo in one die, as well as turbo automatically over clocking cores as well. Both will tend to yield higher temps.

Countess Psy
Oct 28, 04:43 AM
I love it. Good job! ;)
more...
MacHamster68
May 24, 10:34 AM
WOW! that is a hell of a price. I thought �700 for mine with an upgrade was tasty!
tasty yes ,but for me it was worth every pence to get one in pristine condition with not a single sign of wear
tasty yes ,but for me it was worth every pence to get one in pristine condition with not a single sign of wear
evildead
Jul 22, 02:37 PM
I think you have to have OS X server loaded on one mac for the other to beable to network boot off it.
more...
sleepykidd
Apr 23, 07:31 AM
I'm having a major headache here guys. I'm trying to upgrade a Macbook 1,1 from Tiger to Snow Leopard. I just upgraded the ram so I have all the requirements for SL except for a dvd drive. the Macbook 1,1's super drive is bent or something, it's very difficult to actually get discs in or out of the drive and once they are in they don't even read.
I tried remote install os x, but it didn't show up on the 1,1's boot menu. I'm guessing this utility is only somehow for Macbook airs?
So I tired restoring the SL install DVD I got with my other Macbook (6,1) to a flash drive and it booted, but once I got past the language select I got a message saying that Snow Leopard could not be installed. I don't understand why, my 1,1 has 2 gigs ram, enough hard drive space and an Intel Core Duo.
Why can't I upgrade?
I tried remote install os x, but it didn't show up on the 1,1's boot menu. I'm guessing this utility is only somehow for Macbook airs?
So I tired restoring the SL install DVD I got with my other Macbook (6,1) to a flash drive and it booted, but once I got past the language select I got a message saying that Snow Leopard could not be installed. I don't understand why, my 1,1 has 2 gigs ram, enough hard drive space and an Intel Core Duo.
Why can't I upgrade?
mnkeybsness
Jul 2, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Billicus
you can hide everything but the finder by option clicking the finder's icon in the dock.
clicking the finder icon will merely bring all finder windows to the front.
i prefer the expose way of showing the finder.
you can hide everything but the finder by option clicking the finder's icon in the dock.
clicking the finder icon will merely bring all finder windows to the front.
i prefer the expose way of showing the finder.
more...
SummerBreeze
Sep 24, 02:34 PM
Hmm, I never knew about the CRT thing although I guess it makes sense. My brother is a big gamer, and his LCD seems to work fine for him as he never seems to come out of his room... My only advice is not to get a dell monitor, the one that I have on my linux box had a row of dead pixels after about a year, and dell has the worst customer support ever.
tsteakuk
Mar 24, 04:06 AM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8F190 Safari/6533.18.5)
Recently update, due to the 5pm delay touchwoods opening will revert back to normal hours on Friday morning, same protocol for queuing but of course it's going to be a long day for some. no word from the touchwood apple store as to how they will handle it to not disgruntle the other stores in the shopping centre, considering previous launches sold out and people moved on later in the day so we will see.if your going let me know and might see you there.
Recently update, due to the 5pm delay touchwoods opening will revert back to normal hours on Friday morning, same protocol for queuing but of course it's going to be a long day for some. no word from the touchwood apple store as to how they will handle it to not disgruntle the other stores in the shopping centre, considering previous launches sold out and people moved on later in the day so we will see.if your going let me know and might see you there.
IJ Reilly
Nov 9, 11:39 AM
Pages is perfectly fine for word processing, which I know from experience as I been using it for that purpose every day for nearly two years. Most of the people who say otherwise either haven't learned to use it or would have preferred that Apple produce a Word clone. Some of are very happy that they did not go that route.
MacCheetah3
Dec 2, 04:31 PM
Hi
Update...Almost over!
...
And it's all over folks!
Thanks for looking!
Update...Almost over!
...
And it's all over folks!
Thanks for looking!
GeekOFComedy
Dec 25, 01:49 AM
Couldn't live without this!
psycoswimmer
Mar 25, 12:30 PM
AFAIK, MR has a folding team.
bilestyle
Sep 3, 03:25 PM
Sick of applescript programs for video conversion, here's my new Cocoa app written entirely in Objective-C, multithreaded, to encode a variety of movie formats into vcd mpeg1/svcd mpeg2, xvcd, xsvcd, and DVD ready for DVD Studio Pro format.
Digital Schism webpage:
http://homepage.mac.com/digitalschism/choice.html
Download Link:
http://homepage.mac.com/digitalschism/echelon.dmg
There is a variety of different options available for todays media afficianado, we find the format to be trusted by the experts, and that maintains the widest range of compatability is MPEG. (Specifically MPEG-1 and MPEG-2)
It has become clear to us that it isn't as easy as it should be to convert the wide array of available media formats to (S/X)VCD/DVD. In an effort to answer a large demand for a simple to use program that encompasses the large spectrum of options available to the Macintosh platform we are proud to bring you Echelon.
Convert multiple files
Echelon delivers the capability of converting a large queue list of files to a variety of different MPEG based formats (MPEG-1 and MPEG-2). It aims to employ all the complex video tools in one easy to use program.
Limitless customization
In an effort to accomodate your personal needs each file maintains its own individual settings. It is also possible to save your favorite presets for future usage.
Fast, Reliable, Simple
We have put in endless hours of research to only allow conversion methods that will solely yield usable end products. We aim to have a harmonious blend of intuitition and simplicity, the things you have come to expect as a Macintosh user.
Advanced User Features
In an effort to meet the needs of the varied levels of experience within our userbase we have implemented an array of advanced features for each encoder included.
Realtime Preview
In addition to intuitive graphical and textual progress indication, the user has the freedom to view the actual frames of video as they are encoded.
Multiple Effect Filters
From adjusting gamma (to be implemented later), to deinterlacing, to denoising we attempted to supply all the necessary effect filters for any of your desired outcomes.
World friendly
We will be localizing Echelon in multiple languages, and are up to suggestion for any localizations we didn't cover, dont hesitate to contact us with more language suggestions.
Digital Schism webpage:
http://homepage.mac.com/digitalschism/choice.html
Download Link:
http://homepage.mac.com/digitalschism/echelon.dmg
There is a variety of different options available for todays media afficianado, we find the format to be trusted by the experts, and that maintains the widest range of compatability is MPEG. (Specifically MPEG-1 and MPEG-2)
It has become clear to us that it isn't as easy as it should be to convert the wide array of available media formats to (S/X)VCD/DVD. In an effort to answer a large demand for a simple to use program that encompasses the large spectrum of options available to the Macintosh platform we are proud to bring you Echelon.
Convert multiple files
Echelon delivers the capability of converting a large queue list of files to a variety of different MPEG based formats (MPEG-1 and MPEG-2). It aims to employ all the complex video tools in one easy to use program.
Limitless customization
In an effort to accomodate your personal needs each file maintains its own individual settings. It is also possible to save your favorite presets for future usage.
Fast, Reliable, Simple
We have put in endless hours of research to only allow conversion methods that will solely yield usable end products. We aim to have a harmonious blend of intuitition and simplicity, the things you have come to expect as a Macintosh user.
Advanced User Features
In an effort to meet the needs of the varied levels of experience within our userbase we have implemented an array of advanced features for each encoder included.
Realtime Preview
In addition to intuitive graphical and textual progress indication, the user has the freedom to view the actual frames of video as they are encoded.
Multiple Effect Filters
From adjusting gamma (to be implemented later), to deinterlacing, to denoising we attempted to supply all the necessary effect filters for any of your desired outcomes.
World friendly
We will be localizing Echelon in multiple languages, and are up to suggestion for any localizations we didn't cover, dont hesitate to contact us with more language suggestions.
iHerzeleid
Jun 23, 07:29 PM
Location is the bay area. i have pictures keep in mind the scratches and dings. im not here to try to scam anyone but the machine is in working order.
http://gallery.mac.com/ismaelblanco#100063
Our records indicate that your product is covered for service and telephone support under the AppleCare Protection Plan which is estimated to expire on March 26, 2009.
Hardware Overview:
http://gallery.mac.com/ismaelblanco#100063
Our records indicate that your product is covered for service and telephone support under the AppleCare Protection Plan which is estimated to expire on March 26, 2009.
Hardware Overview:
No comments:
Post a Comment