Iam-AT-Work
Apr 6, 02:25 PM
My first computer had a tape drive. A Commodore Vic 20. I wonder how long a cassette tape needs to be to hold a TB not to mention a PB?
The Datasette transferred around 50 bytes per second.
1 TB = 1099511627776 bytes
1099511627776/50 ~ 21,990,232,556 Seconds or 366,503,876 Minute etc...
The Datasette transferred around 50 bytes per second.
1 TB = 1099511627776 bytes
1099511627776/50 ~ 21,990,232,556 Seconds or 366,503,876 Minute etc...
jsf8x
Dec 25, 12:53 PM
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x159/eliteguard98/stratocaster.jpg
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x159/eliteguard98/fifa11_boxart.jpg
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x159/eliteguard98/p8679630v380.jpg
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x159/eliteguard98/DZ1131_main.jpg
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x159/eliteguard98/DF68D681A9DE46C9B1BFF3AF06BA63E0_12001.jpg
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x159/eliteguard98/0961006021_frt_wmd_001.jpg
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x159/eliteguard98/Canon400D_main.jpg
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x159/eliteguard98/fifa11_boxart.jpg
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x159/eliteguard98/p8679630v380.jpg
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x159/eliteguard98/DZ1131_main.jpg
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x159/eliteguard98/DF68D681A9DE46C9B1BFF3AF06BA63E0_12001.jpg
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x159/eliteguard98/0961006021_frt_wmd_001.jpg
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x159/eliteguard98/Canon400D_main.jpg

Lord Blackadder
Mar 19, 01:28 PM
The only thing you mentioned in the op is cost, which i already addressed. And as i said, i don't support capital punishment for crimes like rape, desertion, or treason. Actually, child rape is death penalty worthy. Either way though, I'm really not trying to prove anything, I'm just stating my opinion that i support the current laws regarding that. You on the other hand are trying to prove that the death penalty is wrong, and as of now I don't think you've proven your point.
You're right, the list was in a subsequent post:

in#39;The Princess Bride#39;.
more...

The Princess Bride : True Love

The Princess Bride (1987)
more...

princess buttercup costume

The Princess Bride
more...

The Princess Bride (1987)

Buttercup, Princess of Florin
more...

tagged The Princess Bride

MOVIE: THE PRINCESS BRIDE
more...

The Princess Bride, 1987

to the Princess Bride when
more...

The Princess Bride

The Princess Bride,
more...

Buttercup - Princess Bride

When the lovely Buttercup is

3) “The Princess Bride”- A
You're right, the list was in a subsequent post:
macsaregoodmkay
Apr 27, 06:12 PM
For the record, it's really easy to access the file. Didn't even need the phone, the file is on your computer. The iPhone Tracker software finds the file for you. Literally took me 2 minutes to do.
Can't wait to get 2 minutes alone with my EX's computer! -kidding, I could care less, but you get the idea.
Can't wait to get 2 minutes alone with my EX's computer! -kidding, I could care less, but you get the idea.
more...
gnasher729
Mar 28, 12:05 PM
This is really funny. Hello, I would like to introduce myself. I'm the infamous seller! :) How are you guys. It's funny that most people here are laughing about the stupidity of others like myself.
But anyway, this is in no way illegal. I would know, being a student of law. In addition, eBay AND PayPal have sided with me on this matter MULTIPLE times. The only time PayPal sided with the buyer was when they claimed they never got it and I had no shipping proof. The item is accurately described, end of story. Stop crying about it and be more responsible.
Just an ending note, I've made over $2,000 doing this before and used it to buy two amazing Les Pauls. ;)
You are not a student of law. Or if you are, you are the most stupid student of law in existence. What you have been doing is fraud, plain and simple. The definition of fraud is: To make someone else believe something that is not true, and to make them hand over their property because of this wrong believe. You made someone believe that they were bidding for an iPhone and to hand over money, when this was not true. Fraud.
Which means if anyone follows through with criminal action against you, your dream of ever being a lawyer is over. Good strategy giving up a lucrative career for $2,000 in scammed monies.
But anyway, this is in no way illegal. I would know, being a student of law. In addition, eBay AND PayPal have sided with me on this matter MULTIPLE times. The only time PayPal sided with the buyer was when they claimed they never got it and I had no shipping proof. The item is accurately described, end of story. Stop crying about it and be more responsible.
Just an ending note, I've made over $2,000 doing this before and used it to buy two amazing Les Pauls. ;)
You are not a student of law. Or if you are, you are the most stupid student of law in existence. What you have been doing is fraud, plain and simple. The definition of fraud is: To make someone else believe something that is not true, and to make them hand over their property because of this wrong believe. You made someone believe that they were bidding for an iPhone and to hand over money, when this was not true. Fraud.
Which means if anyone follows through with criminal action against you, your dream of ever being a lawyer is over. Good strategy giving up a lucrative career for $2,000 in scammed monies.
acrafton
May 4, 09:27 AM
I upgraded my 2011 Macbook Pro memory to 8gb and have 2x2GB available. Can I use these in my new 2011 IMac 21.5 in addition to the 4GB that is in their already? The specs I find look the same/similar. This would give me 8GB (4x2 pairs).
Thanks
Thanks
more...
Glideslope
Feb 22, 06:04 PM
Is this supposed to be funny?
Shipping 4/4/11. :apple:
Shipping 4/4/11. :apple:
mytran80
Mar 31, 03:34 AM
Can I ask why? Better signal With AT&T ? Or is it the plan pricing?
more...
G5Unit
Apr 5, 08:09 PM
Anyone buy it yet? It's suppose to be pretty carzy with RAW image editing.
topocalypse
May 4, 09:56 PM
I'm opening like 7 tabs in Safari (2 of which are youtubes) and others are regular text-based pages. I also open iTunes with music on and MSN messenger. My Spec is below (MacBook Pro). Why is safari runs extremely slow and used up 1GB+ of Ram? I wouldn't have expected 4GB of Ram to run out this quickly.
anyone knows the solutions? thanks :D
anyone knows the solutions? thanks :D
more...
JsR
Sep 1, 04:43 PM
http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/2641/screenshot20100831at232.png
Oh wow your's is amazing. Any chance of the original?
Anywhere here is mine! (It isn't interesting as I saw someone else with the same one last week haha!)
http://i56.tinypic.com/x22ln4.png
Oh wow your's is amazing. Any chance of the original?
Anywhere here is mine! (It isn't interesting as I saw someone else with the same one last week haha!)
http://i56.tinypic.com/x22ln4.png
aswitcher
Nov 8, 12:47 AM
For $100, you'd expect so. This is a thread about free tools and SilverKeeper is one of them.
SilverKeeper has a been a solid performer for me on my LaCie 250gig d2
SilverKeeper has a been a solid performer for me on my LaCie 250gig d2
more...
strabes
Mar 25, 11:04 AM
Seriously, the iOS maps app is so unreliable. Sometimes it's super fast and sometimes (i.e. whenever I really need it quickly) it lags so bad, doesn't load maps or traffic info, takes forever to get directions, etc, and basically makes me want to throw my iPhone out the window. The maps app needs a serious reliability overhaul.
Also, what is so bad about the iOS notification system? I just hit "Close" if I don't care about a notification at that time.
Also, what is so bad about the iOS notification system? I just hit "Close" if I don't care about a notification at that time.
MacBandit
Dec 23, 11:36 PM
I know it's not enough to stop the drop but I just added a second PS3 to my numbers. I've been using my MacBook to rerender a bunch of videos lately once it's done I'll be back to folding with it again. This will bring me from my typical 1200-1600points/day average up to around 2,600-2,800.
more...

GGJstudios
Apr 13, 05:09 PM
My question is - with the introduction of Thunderbolt through the Display Ports, do you guys think current model will be updated soon (so that the display support daisy chaining)?
They already do support daisy chaining. Just make the display the last in the chain.
They already do support daisy chaining. Just make the display the last in the chain.
untypoed
Apr 12, 05:50 PM
Latest
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1003206/Screenshot%20%E2%80%A2%20Preview/DayPreview.png (http://Skorpion24.deviantart.com/art/A-Day-In-The-Sky-204591299)
Bleh I'm not a huge fan of those little boxes when people post their wallpaper.
Love to see the dock and icons.
Know who's the dirtiest. ;)
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1003206/Screenshot%20%E2%80%A2%20Preview/DayPreview.png (http://Skorpion24.deviantart.com/art/A-Day-In-The-Sky-204591299)
Bleh I'm not a huge fan of those little boxes when people post their wallpaper.
Love to see the dock and icons.
Know who's the dirtiest. ;)
more...
Adidas Addict
Apr 25, 02:40 AM
Your Missing the point, it is a complete waste for apple to release this phone in this color.
#1 - it has taken them almost a year to work out the paint issues with this thing meaning that they have been putting R&D money effertlessly into a phone color, all for what?
#2 - If you are the few that dont have a cover of a "bumper" for your phone, then you will get to show off your cool new white phone which will take on every scratch and every dirt stain you can imagine.
#3 - If they have worked so long and hard on this new color, to mass produce it and ship it all over the world, just before they are going to release a new product, within 6 months (approximately) dont you think they would just for go the ip4 white and just apply it to the IP5 and get prepared for that?
#4 - WHO CARES, who literally waited this long for the white Iphone? honestly who in their right minds would have held out to wait for this phone. If someone was going to get an Iphone I dont think the lack of color selection was a deterrent.
What a waste of money, time and hype... this is honestly one of the worst ideas apple has had, or do they actually just have so much money they can afford a huge bill for a product that was either going to be purchased or not regardless of the color.
1: The R&D is far from wasted when they intend making white iPhone 4S/5/6/7/8....
2: Glass doesn't stain
3: 6mth is plenty time to sell bucket loads of these.
4: Over 11% of people reading this thread care, and another 5% are still thinking about it.
#1 - it has taken them almost a year to work out the paint issues with this thing meaning that they have been putting R&D money effertlessly into a phone color, all for what?
#2 - If you are the few that dont have a cover of a "bumper" for your phone, then you will get to show off your cool new white phone which will take on every scratch and every dirt stain you can imagine.
#3 - If they have worked so long and hard on this new color, to mass produce it and ship it all over the world, just before they are going to release a new product, within 6 months (approximately) dont you think they would just for go the ip4 white and just apply it to the IP5 and get prepared for that?
#4 - WHO CARES, who literally waited this long for the white Iphone? honestly who in their right minds would have held out to wait for this phone. If someone was going to get an Iphone I dont think the lack of color selection was a deterrent.
What a waste of money, time and hype... this is honestly one of the worst ideas apple has had, or do they actually just have so much money they can afford a huge bill for a product that was either going to be purchased or not regardless of the color.
1: The R&D is far from wasted when they intend making white iPhone 4S/5/6/7/8....
2: Glass doesn't stain
3: 6mth is plenty time to sell bucket loads of these.
4: Over 11% of people reading this thread care, and another 5% are still thinking about it.

Lord Blackadder
Sep 26, 11:54 AM
What do people think the age of consent should be? I think that if we have to put an age to it it should be no more than 16 probably 12/14 but I think a change to the way the subject is dealt with in the education system would/should also be required.
Wow, 12 seems a bit young. :confused:
Kids should have a level of respect for their parents that keeps them from having sex if their parents feel they should not - if an 18-year old feels that he can't obey his parents wishes how can he ask them to support him by providing him with a house to live in etc. etc.
I think that having sex against the wishes of a parent is disrespectful to a degree. If you are on your own and self-sufficient then by all means you should operate on your own discretion. But if you are a teenager living at home you have an obligation to accede to your parents wishes in matters (such as this) that can have far-reaching conequences. They invested a lot of time and made sacrifices to raise you; How much value to do place on a request of theirs?
Personally I don't think most 18 year olds are emotionally mature enough to maintain a sexual relationship - they tend to be too self centered and shortsighted about what they are doing. I know several couples that got together at a very young age, some on purpose and others as the result of an "accident" child. None of them, I think, are very happy with the decision they made.
Wow, 12 seems a bit young. :confused:
Kids should have a level of respect for their parents that keeps them from having sex if their parents feel they should not - if an 18-year old feels that he can't obey his parents wishes how can he ask them to support him by providing him with a house to live in etc. etc.
I think that having sex against the wishes of a parent is disrespectful to a degree. If you are on your own and self-sufficient then by all means you should operate on your own discretion. But if you are a teenager living at home you have an obligation to accede to your parents wishes in matters (such as this) that can have far-reaching conequences. They invested a lot of time and made sacrifices to raise you; How much value to do place on a request of theirs?
Personally I don't think most 18 year olds are emotionally mature enough to maintain a sexual relationship - they tend to be too self centered and shortsighted about what they are doing. I know several couples that got together at a very young age, some on purpose and others as the result of an "accident" child. None of them, I think, are very happy with the decision they made.
kalikkalik
Nov 29, 12:27 PM
Apple will do the deal so media companies won't start asking Apple to shell out some cash to them for each iPod sold...like Microsoft and the Zune
MattyMac
Sep 26, 10:42 PM
Just in time for my renewal:D
FourCandles
Apr 7, 12:11 PM
I like. And how about a bigger version of the iCade that you can drop a 27in iMac into? :p
DewGuy1999
May 4, 08:50 PM
I'm using OS X 10.4.11 Tiger so this may be different on a newer version of OS X. Do you mean Personal Web Sharing? If so, anything you want to share will need to be in the Sites folder of your User folder. There should be a sample html file and some image files in there already to get you started.
RaZaK
Apr 28, 07:14 AM
I'm sure many CDMA loyalists want to wait for the newest iPhone to launch rather than get locked in to last year's model.
the iPhone 5, or 4s or whatever it will be called, should see more sales from the CDMA folks
the iPhone 5, or 4s or whatever it will be called, should see more sales from the CDMA folks
BornToMac
Apr 14, 06:25 AM
lol yeah, except the white one, looks like he's been holding in that egg a bit too long... :p
lol!!!
lol!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment