
bigboy007
11-01 02:15 AM
Ok i think u got me misunderstood : Ok to alleviate : Address A - My current address
Address B -- My friends address.
B is in IL , A is in CT. Now all my credit card statements , USCIS all other except DMV drivers license are in A. Only DL is with B reason i moved recently and not sure how many days this is going to work and since moving car registration etc is expensive thing in CT and there is no certainity on how it works . Now i am changing back my DL and Car registration hence asked this Question , i am well aware of fall backs of USCIS hence changed within 10 days filed AR-11 and all pending petetions and USCIS started corresponding with this new address.
Address B -- My friends address.
B is in IL , A is in CT. Now all my credit card statements , USCIS all other except DMV drivers license are in A. Only DL is with B reason i moved recently and not sure how many days this is going to work and since moving car registration etc is expensive thing in CT and there is no certainity on how it works . Now i am changing back my DL and Car registration hence asked this Question , i am well aware of fall backs of USCIS hence changed within 10 days filed AR-11 and all pending petetions and USCIS started corresponding with this new address.
wallpaper funny best friend quotes. funny best friends quotes and
fromnaija
07-19 11:16 AM
If you are here on H1 and your dependent is in H4, it's your right to claim all the deductions that you are entitled to. For tax purposes your are a legal resident alien. I have routinely claimed Hope Credits for all my dependents and lifetime learning credits for myself.
If we submit tax returns with 485 AOS application then do CIS check those to see what exsumptions we have taken etc??? One of my friend by mistake took hope credits coupld yrs ago and is terrified that CIS may catch this if he sends the tax returns so he has been fighting with his attorney about not sending it!! both he and his wife are earning and no dependents. Any thoughts on the situation??
I told him checking the tax returns is not CIS's function!! That is IRS.......he should relax. By the way, what happens if he approaches IRS saying it was an honest mistake and pays off the exsumption he took.
If we submit tax returns with 485 AOS application then do CIS check those to see what exsumptions we have taken etc??? One of my friend by mistake took hope credits coupld yrs ago and is terrified that CIS may catch this if he sends the tax returns so he has been fighting with his attorney about not sending it!! both he and his wife are earning and no dependents. Any thoughts on the situation??
I told him checking the tax returns is not CIS's function!! That is IRS.......he should relax. By the way, what happens if he approaches IRS saying it was an honest mistake and pays off the exsumption he took.
akhilmahajan
02-23 01:40 PM
I am just curious, Are you worried about your salary going down or filing AC-21.
There are always risks involved. Its your choice what you want to do. I will request you to understand how the system works, so that when folks around here suggest you something, you can evaluate the choices based on your knowledge also.
If you think you can find a good job, then i will say keep on looking for it. Meanwhile stick with your company and see if things improve. In the end its your personal choice, as you are the one who needs to set your priorities. Also, if you can let us know your PD, then i am sure people can suggest you in a much better way.
Also, i will really appreciate if you can update your information for the tracker.
Also, please be patient and lets not use abusive language, as it is not going to help anyone.
Thanks a lot.
GO IV GO. TOGETHER WE CAN.
There are always risks involved. Its your choice what you want to do. I will request you to understand how the system works, so that when folks around here suggest you something, you can evaluate the choices based on your knowledge also.
If you think you can find a good job, then i will say keep on looking for it. Meanwhile stick with your company and see if things improve. In the end its your personal choice, as you are the one who needs to set your priorities. Also, if you can let us know your PD, then i am sure people can suggest you in a much better way.
Also, i will really appreciate if you can update your information for the tracker.
Also, please be patient and lets not use abusive language, as it is not going to help anyone.
Thanks a lot.
GO IV GO. TOGETHER WE CAN.
2011 est friend funny quotes

desi3933
08-21 11:44 AM
I know people might have answered this before. So, sorry for any redundancy. I have a query. If I travel outside of US on my valid H1B visa and when I am out of US, my 485 gets approved. What happens then? Say, I do not have AP with me. Will I have problems entering the US?
You can enter on H1 on "deferred inspection" status. Google for deferred inspection for more details.
You can enter on H1 on "deferred inspection" status. Google for deferred inspection for more details.
more...
gc_kaavaali
07-09 12:19 PM
If you don't get your EAD renewal card you should stop working. Because it is illegal.
As per the processing dates, they are processing the applications recieved on March 17th,2008 at Nebraska.
I am hoping that I will recieve my approval before September 10th, but incase i dont..what are my options?
I know they approved many applications last month before the 30th june deadline but i guess they will go back to their slow procedures now.
As per the processing dates, they are processing the applications recieved on March 17th,2008 at Nebraska.
I am hoping that I will recieve my approval before September 10th, but incase i dont..what are my options?
I know they approved many applications last month before the 30th june deadline but i guess they will go back to their slow procedures now.
tiinap
02-01 08:22 PM
Right, the Senate is definitely the key. Because after all, right now we have a president who has always supported expanding legal immigration and look how far that has taken us in the last 8 years :).
Still, the President has important powers:
(S)he can set the course on this issue, and continue to push for CIR and shape the discussion in a positive direction, or just neglect this topic.
More importantly, the President has veto powers. If our president will be Romney, I'm afraid he'd veto bills that do anything to expand legal immigration, and just ramble on about the fence. If our president will be Hillary, I'm afraid she might gladly sign a bill that wipes out the H1B program (she has said that she wants to have a temporary worker program for agriculture only) or cuts back on EB immigration even further.
I think our fates do depend to some extent on who the next President will be. I'm just curious who should I be rooting for and who should I recommend that my U.S. citizen friends vote for, because it's hard to make sense of their message.
Still, the President has important powers:
(S)he can set the course on this issue, and continue to push for CIR and shape the discussion in a positive direction, or just neglect this topic.
More importantly, the President has veto powers. If our president will be Romney, I'm afraid he'd veto bills that do anything to expand legal immigration, and just ramble on about the fence. If our president will be Hillary, I'm afraid she might gladly sign a bill that wipes out the H1B program (she has said that she wants to have a temporary worker program for agriculture only) or cuts back on EB immigration even further.
I think our fates do depend to some extent on who the next President will be. I'm just curious who should I be rooting for and who should I recommend that my U.S. citizen friends vote for, because it's hard to make sense of their message.
more...

permfiling
12-09 10:40 PM
My cousin has a offer from a employer in CA who is willing to do H1 transfer but the condition mentioned in the agreement is that
In the event the employee voluntarily resigns or her employment is terminated for performance or cause prior to 4 years, employee agrees to reimburse the "Employer" for the full amount of legal, administrative and filing fees associated with the sponsorship of the employee's work visas as permitted by law.
The employer won't do premium processing so my cousin paid $1000 on her own but she had to travel outside the country to canada to get a new I-94. The employer's law firm filed the paper work with canada embassy in US to get a canadian visa.
Now my cousin got her GC through her hubby which her employer does not know .
The employment laws in CA are different so how can she move (if moves within 4 yrs) to another company without paying anything or a little fee to the employer. I told her that H1-B fees are not too high maybe around $4000.00 so the employer will have to spend lot of money on the lawyer's to go to court to suit her if she left say after 2 years of employment as she feels that the agreement is one sided considering the time line.
In the event the employee voluntarily resigns or her employment is terminated for performance or cause prior to 4 years, employee agrees to reimburse the "Employer" for the full amount of legal, administrative and filing fees associated with the sponsorship of the employee's work visas as permitted by law.
The employer won't do premium processing so my cousin paid $1000 on her own but she had to travel outside the country to canada to get a new I-94. The employer's law firm filed the paper work with canada embassy in US to get a canadian visa.
Now my cousin got her GC through her hubby which her employer does not know .
The employment laws in CA are different so how can she move (if moves within 4 yrs) to another company without paying anything or a little fee to the employer. I told her that H1-B fees are not too high maybe around $4000.00 so the employer will have to spend lot of money on the lawyer's to go to court to suit her if she left say after 2 years of employment as she feels that the agreement is one sided considering the time line.
2010 est friends quotes funny
krishnam70
03-26 12:28 AM
My case details below:
EB3 INDIA
PD of Jul 2004.
I am still working for same GC sponsoring employer since last 5 years. I still perform the same job title/job duties as mentioned in labor.
My employer had mentioned a salary of 87,000$ in my labor. --> what does your H1 LCA say?
My 485 was filed way back in Sep 2004. OK
My 140 was approved way back in Nov 2004. GOOD
I have had 2 FPs done and 1 RFE replied to about 2 years ago. RFE was for EVL & TB Skin test.you are good here
2004 W2 – shows 74,000$/yr (Less than the salary mentioned in approved labor which is 87,000$) --> your current employment is on H1B/A or whatever you need to be worried about the salary mentioned there
2005 W2 – shows 57,000$/yrsame as above
2006 W2 – shows 50,000$/yrsame as above
2007 W2 – shows 58,000$/yrsame as above
2008 W2 – shows 67,000$/yrsame as above
Never changed employers nor job titles. good
My concerns and questions below:
Q1) Will my 485 approval be affected due to the W2’s as mentioned above showing less way less salary than mentioned in the labor. I still work for same employer with same job duties/title as mentioned in labor. YES if your salary is less than what is on your H1B/A LCA application if not then you should be fine
Q2) Am I safe because GC is intended for future job offer? If there is any issue with me getting less salary all these years than my labor petition then can my employer say the 87,000$/yr salary is after 485 approval? Will this suffice? Or am I in jeopardy here? same as above, GC is future job you will be fine
Q3) With my EB3-India Jul 2004 PD how much more long do you think I need to wait to see a 485 approval? My FBI name checks are cleared.only USCIS can tell
Q4) With June 2004 PD/EB3 India do you advise me at this stage after 5 years to switch to CP? How will it help? talk to an attorney
Q5) Would you advise me to start a brand new EB2 India labor and 140 considering my retrogressed eb3 India category and dates?you can try but i this current scenario it might be difficult to get PERM approved and then your company needs to prove you are eligible for EB2. If they can and you are eligible you can port your PD and you should be almost current.
Q6) I have been on bench for about 3 times (periods of 2 to 3 months) in the last several years witout pay. But I have always had EAD but never used EAD as I had H1B from same GC sponsoring employer. But I always got paid every year more than the prevailing LCA wage for my geographical location? Will this affect my GC? Technically there is nothing such as bench. You should get paid. However there seems to be an interpretation that in a current year if you get paid more than what is mentioned in your LCA(H1) you are safe. I would speak to an attorney about this.
Thanks.
- cheers
kris
EB3 INDIA
PD of Jul 2004.
I am still working for same GC sponsoring employer since last 5 years. I still perform the same job title/job duties as mentioned in labor.
My employer had mentioned a salary of 87,000$ in my labor. --> what does your H1 LCA say?
My 485 was filed way back in Sep 2004. OK
My 140 was approved way back in Nov 2004. GOOD
I have had 2 FPs done and 1 RFE replied to about 2 years ago. RFE was for EVL & TB Skin test.you are good here
2004 W2 – shows 74,000$/yr (Less than the salary mentioned in approved labor which is 87,000$) --> your current employment is on H1B/A or whatever you need to be worried about the salary mentioned there
2005 W2 – shows 57,000$/yrsame as above
2006 W2 – shows 50,000$/yrsame as above
2007 W2 – shows 58,000$/yrsame as above
2008 W2 – shows 67,000$/yrsame as above
Never changed employers nor job titles. good
My concerns and questions below:
Q1) Will my 485 approval be affected due to the W2’s as mentioned above showing less way less salary than mentioned in the labor. I still work for same employer with same job duties/title as mentioned in labor. YES if your salary is less than what is on your H1B/A LCA application if not then you should be fine
Q2) Am I safe because GC is intended for future job offer? If there is any issue with me getting less salary all these years than my labor petition then can my employer say the 87,000$/yr salary is after 485 approval? Will this suffice? Or am I in jeopardy here? same as above, GC is future job you will be fine
Q3) With my EB3-India Jul 2004 PD how much more long do you think I need to wait to see a 485 approval? My FBI name checks are cleared.only USCIS can tell
Q4) With June 2004 PD/EB3 India do you advise me at this stage after 5 years to switch to CP? How will it help? talk to an attorney
Q5) Would you advise me to start a brand new EB2 India labor and 140 considering my retrogressed eb3 India category and dates?you can try but i this current scenario it might be difficult to get PERM approved and then your company needs to prove you are eligible for EB2. If they can and you are eligible you can port your PD and you should be almost current.
Q6) I have been on bench for about 3 times (periods of 2 to 3 months) in the last several years witout pay. But I have always had EAD but never used EAD as I had H1B from same GC sponsoring employer. But I always got paid every year more than the prevailing LCA wage for my geographical location? Will this affect my GC? Technically there is nothing such as bench. You should get paid. However there seems to be an interpretation that in a current year if you get paid more than what is mentioned in your LCA(H1) you are safe. I would speak to an attorney about this.
Thanks.
- cheers
kris
more...
wandmaker
10-29 12:43 PM
If a person on H4 applies for EAD, does it mean his/her H4 is no longer active. And now, he needs to carry AP while traveling?
Please help...
Applying for EAD does not invalidate your H4 status. If you travel outside USA without AP and you don't have a valid H4 stamp on your passport, It is considered abandoning your AOS. Hope this helps.
Please help...
Applying for EAD does not invalidate your H4 status. If you travel outside USA without AP and you don't have a valid H4 stamp on your passport, It is considered abandoning your AOS. Hope this helps.
hair Best Friend Quotes, funny est;
sbmallik
05-15 03:57 PM
I am planning to file Labor under EB2. Below is my education detail.
3 years Bachelor Degree i.e. B.Com.
2 years MBA(Information Technology)
10 years pure IT experience in Java, Oracle
5 Professional Certification from Sun Microsystem,Oracle and IBM
Based on these education background will I have problem with EB2 labor and I-140 approval?
Please suggest.
FYI - EB2 category literally means either US Masters or US Bachelors + 5 years of progressive experience. In your case it is imperative to prove that 3 year B.Com together with 2 year MBA yields a U.S. Bachelor Degree in Computer Science. Moreover, the education and work experience should match.
3 years Bachelor Degree i.e. B.Com.
2 years MBA(Information Technology)
10 years pure IT experience in Java, Oracle
5 Professional Certification from Sun Microsystem,Oracle and IBM
Based on these education background will I have problem with EB2 labor and I-140 approval?
Please suggest.
FYI - EB2 category literally means either US Masters or US Bachelors + 5 years of progressive experience. In your case it is imperative to prove that 3 year B.Com together with 2 year MBA yields a U.S. Bachelor Degree in Computer Science. Moreover, the education and work experience should match.
more...

digital2k
08-06 12:35 PM
*
hot est friend quotes funny. est

skv
08-16 10:57 PM
It doesn't matter when NOID is issued. All that matters is TB test, get it done as fast as possible.
As per the USCIS FAQ #2, medical exam can be submitted at a later date.
Ref : http://www.murthy.com/news/n_faq2ju.html
In addition to permitting I-485s to be filed without medical exams, the USCIS will also accept medical exams completed abroad by DOS authorized doctors.
As per the USCIS FAQ #2, medical exam can be submitted at a later date.
Ref : http://www.murthy.com/news/n_faq2ju.html
In addition to permitting I-485s to be filed without medical exams, the USCIS will also accept medical exams completed abroad by DOS authorized doctors.
more...
house funny best friend quotes and

mheggade
05-08 03:54 PM
Call you Zoolander! :D
Fashion models and nurses have one thing in common. Both professions are dominated by females. I think the Congress critters (mostly elderly males) are simply looking for new exotic foreign opportunities. Dates with Java programmers? Not so interesting, sorry! :p
PS: my java coding is being a pain in the butt today.
How do u know all congress critters are looking out for females? Have you not heard the story of the infamous Senator from Idaho :D
Fashion models and nurses have one thing in common. Both professions are dominated by females. I think the Congress critters (mostly elderly males) are simply looking for new exotic foreign opportunities. Dates with Java programmers? Not so interesting, sorry! :p
PS: my java coding is being a pain in the butt today.
How do u know all congress critters are looking out for females? Have you not heard the story of the infamous Senator from Idaho :D
tattoo est friends quotes funny

crazydesi
09-03 07:57 PM
It helps for the older PD's who were stuck in name check for many years.
They are collecting this for New visa # which are going to come in Oct.
So it does help them in identifying the cases with old pd's and solve the puzzle of why they are not being approved. Based on this number of cases they might move the visa dates accordingly.
Guru's any insights.
They are collecting this for New visa # which are going to come in Oct.
So it does help them in identifying the cases with old pd's and solve the puzzle of why they are not being approved. Based on this number of cases they might move the visa dates accordingly.
Guru's any insights.
more...
pictures 2011 est friends quotes funny
jliechty
July 25th, 2005, 08:29 PM
This is my first attempt...
Flat conversion with ACR (exp: +0.30, shadows: 0, brightness: 50, congrast: 25, sat. 0) into the sRGB color space (no need to work in a wider space as nothing was clipping with sRGB)
Light curve to increase contrast slightly
USM (amount 17%, radius 50 pixels, threshold 0) for local contrast
Image resize down for web with Bicubic Sharper
Smart Sharpen (amount 59%, radius 0.3, remove lens blur, more accurate)
convert from RGB/16 to RGB/8 and save as JPEG quality 9
That was done in a few minutes... No guarantee that I could do better if I spent more time on it, and caveat viewer that my monitor isn't calibrated at the moment because I'm waiting on XP x64 drivers from Gretag Macbeth, so if I were to guess, I would speculate that on a properly calibrated monitor the shadows wouldn't be quite as deep as I see them here, but that's a WAG.
I may try again tomorrow (er, later today - it's past my bedtime) with a bit more on the "creative" side - dodging, burning, and other selective adjustments.
Flat conversion with ACR (exp: +0.30, shadows: 0, brightness: 50, congrast: 25, sat. 0) into the sRGB color space (no need to work in a wider space as nothing was clipping with sRGB)
Light curve to increase contrast slightly
USM (amount 17%, radius 50 pixels, threshold 0) for local contrast
Image resize down for web with Bicubic Sharper
Smart Sharpen (amount 59%, radius 0.3, remove lens blur, more accurate)
convert from RGB/16 to RGB/8 and save as JPEG quality 9
That was done in a few minutes... No guarantee that I could do better if I spent more time on it, and caveat viewer that my monitor isn't calibrated at the moment because I'm waiting on XP x64 drivers from Gretag Macbeth, so if I were to guess, I would speculate that on a properly calibrated monitor the shadows wouldn't be quite as deep as I see them here, but that's a WAG.
I may try again tomorrow (er, later today - it's past my bedtime) with a bit more on the "creative" side - dodging, burning, and other selective adjustments.
dresses est friends quotes funny
calaway42
10-04 01:06 AM
but the thing is.. i dont have another strip of rentangle on either side... according to the tutes.. im suppose to have one
more...
makeup est friends quotes funny.
johnwright03
02-13 11:33 AM
H1B - LCA Related Issues - How can we save ourselves ???
I guess everybody know by now that ICE arrested 11 H1 workers(Yes , it is 11 H1 employees) mainly due to mail fraud/wire fraud, and these frauds are resulted due to the fact that these H1 employees are not working at LCA mentioned location.
Are these folks Employees or the Employers...??? I guess they are the employers..!!! but sure this is going to fall on EMPLOYEES too soon..!!! So, Make sure you have proper paper work from your employer, if not fight for the right paper work..!!!
I guess everybody know by now that ICE arrested 11 H1 workers(Yes , it is 11 H1 employees) mainly due to mail fraud/wire fraud, and these frauds are resulted due to the fact that these H1 employees are not working at LCA mentioned location.
Are these folks Employees or the Employers...??? I guess they are the employers..!!! but sure this is going to fall on EMPLOYEES too soon..!!! So, Make sure you have proper paper work from your employer, if not fight for the right paper work..!!!
girlfriend pictures funny est friend

iam_amit
02-20 05:47 PM
Members,
I need some help to act in right direction.
In Oct -2008 my wife got H1B. She was on H4 before that. The employer is still searching client for her to start work. She has got no pay, as practically she never started work. She still have valid-H4 VISa till sept-2009.
1) What is her current status H1B or H4?
2) how long can she wait to search job, assuming if she does not get job in next 2-3 months, how long will be H1B status Valid.
3) If she travels to india, will she has to get H1B stamped or she can re-enter on H4.
4) What are the options to get her back on H4. I have to file my extension in sept-2009.
Feedbacks, as highly appreciated.
~cheers
I need some help to act in right direction.
In Oct -2008 my wife got H1B. She was on H4 before that. The employer is still searching client for her to start work. She has got no pay, as practically she never started work. She still have valid-H4 VISa till sept-2009.
1) What is her current status H1B or H4?
2) how long can she wait to search job, assuming if she does not get job in next 2-3 months, how long will be H1B status Valid.
3) If she travels to india, will she has to get H1B stamped or she can re-enter on H4.
4) What are the options to get her back on H4. I have to file my extension in sept-2009.
Feedbacks, as highly appreciated.
~cheers
hairstyles est friends quotes funny. est
siravi
11-09 04:37 PM
Will be happy to help out with analytical writing, but I see several have volunteered already!
What would "Media Contacts" work involve?
What would "Media Contacts" work involve?
smuggymba
09-24 12:15 PM
Hi guys,
My wife's F-1 stamping visa got rejected (IInd time)in India, though she had H-4 to F-1 approved here in US by USCIS.
We really want the OPT option that F-1 gives.
Once she is back to US on H-4, is there any way that we can get the OPT since she has been maintaining her full time intl. status?
Can we do a lawyer since the embassy is "wrong" in denying the visa since USCIS already approved it and she has only one sem. remaining.
We are very worried. Please help.
best regards,
Rajesh
For this exact reason my wife did not travel for stamping of F1 even though she had H4 to F1 COS. When you had approval notice, no need to travel unless it's an emergency or really required.
My wife's F-1 stamping visa got rejected (IInd time)in India, though she had H-4 to F-1 approved here in US by USCIS.
We really want the OPT option that F-1 gives.
Once she is back to US on H-4, is there any way that we can get the OPT since she has been maintaining her full time intl. status?
Can we do a lawyer since the embassy is "wrong" in denying the visa since USCIS already approved it and she has only one sem. remaining.
We are very worried. Please help.
best regards,
Rajesh
For this exact reason my wife did not travel for stamping of F1 even though she had H4 to F1 COS. When you had approval notice, no need to travel unless it's an emergency or really required.
milind70
07-18 09:39 PM
Who said that concurent filing is available for PERM only ???
That is not true right ????
Somebody please clarify !
Concurrent Filing was introduced in 2003 .PERM came into picture after march 2003. So you are right, u can file concurrrently whether u r PERM or old Labor.
The only issue in this case is that he is substituting labor so he cant use premium processing other than that he could have applied 140.485 concurrently.
That is not true right ????
Somebody please clarify !
Concurrent Filing was introduced in 2003 .PERM came into picture after march 2003. So you are right, u can file concurrrently whether u r PERM or old Labor.
The only issue in this case is that he is substituting labor so he cant use premium processing other than that he could have applied 140.485 concurrently.
No comments:
Post a Comment