canada eh
May 4, 09:11 PM
Thanks for the responses, i'll do a full restore tonight to see if it has any effects on the battery life, I don't want to turn off the push notifications and push email unless I have too.
it could be that I am in a no service area for most of the day and the phone keeps trying to get the service so maybe I just need to switch it into airplane mode whenever I have no service.
it could be that I am in a no service area for most of the day and the phone keeps trying to get the service so maybe I just need to switch it into airplane mode whenever I have no service.

Bongolo
Apr 15, 04:56 AM
Hi lokerd,
can you or someone explain how to double tap to switch apps with Sbsettings? I cannot see this option!
can you or someone explain how to double tap to switch apps with Sbsettings? I cannot see this option!
InuNacho
Oct 1, 01:40 AM
Hey everyone I'm not sure if this is the right section for this, so if it isn't please point me in the right direction.
Anyhow I recently "found" a Macintosh TV, did a fresh install of System 7.1, hooked up my Genesis and... it seems like I'm missing half the frames per second. Both RF and video in have the same problem.
I've changed the very limited options in both TV Setup and Monitors and I still have the same problem. Will installing 7.6 change anything or am I stuck missing half the frames?
EDIT: Ok it's not half the frames missing but it's still noticeable. Also is there a way to adjust the picture quality, the video in is extremely blurry with multicolored artifacts everywhere.
Anyhow I recently "found" a Macintosh TV, did a fresh install of System 7.1, hooked up my Genesis and... it seems like I'm missing half the frames per second. Both RF and video in have the same problem.
I've changed the very limited options in both TV Setup and Monitors and I still have the same problem. Will installing 7.6 change anything or am I stuck missing half the frames?
EDIT: Ok it's not half the frames missing but it's still noticeable. Also is there a way to adjust the picture quality, the video in is extremely blurry with multicolored artifacts everywhere.
zblaxberg
Mar 14, 12:47 PM
I've learned over time that zooming is really something you shouldn't do often. So many people think they can make amazing videos by zooming in and out all the time when really the zooming just hurts them. The panning and tilting was nice but needs to be much smoother and also I'd recommend not using copyrighted music without the proper permissions.
more...
CBlakeston
Jan 20, 05:20 PM
There was an Epson Printer update too wasn't there?
vitruvius
Sep 17, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by msmith2112
?
mmm. here it comes...
introducing:
iTV remote control :D
?
mmm. here it comes...
introducing:
iTV remote control :D
more...
GGJstudios
May 4, 03:29 PM
Buying from gainsaver? (http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CDoQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fforums.macrumors.com%2Fshowthread.php%3Ft%3D612588&ei=77bBTa6yIafq0gHO7Ki3Cg&usg=AFQjCNEB3h6UNgw1H9qie983HvEUz3XMMg&sig2=obEZeDrL4wOfi3Wb9ELCfw)
Is GainSaver serious? (http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=2&ved=0CEUQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fforums.macrumors.com%2Fshowthread.php%3Ft%3D733508&ei=77bBTa6yIafq0gHO7Ki3Cg&usg=AFQjCNFDwSKBWt0mP7bpLVMyKLMTNJ2VDQ&sig2=5S3DBWJ6iCeNDr4oscL2bQ)
Is GainSaver serious? (http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=2&ved=0CEUQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fforums.macrumors.com%2Fshowthread.php%3Ft%3D733508&ei=77bBTa6yIafq0gHO7Ki3Cg&usg=AFQjCNFDwSKBWt0mP7bpLVMyKLMTNJ2VDQ&sig2=5S3DBWJ6iCeNDr4oscL2bQ)
iZach
Dec 2, 09:20 PM
OK WILL DO FOR FEE OF $34599387458973985739485 PAID BY ESCREWYOU.COM. THANKS.
lmfao
lmfao
more...
ann713
Apr 28, 08:47 PM
I'm trying to unlock a new iPhone 4 on the latest OS and baseband. I've seen the Gevey Turbo Sims on eBay but do they really work? If anyone here has experience with this type of unlock, please chime in. Thank you kindly.
Jaffa Cake
Feb 8, 04:01 PM
I would have choked that chicken to death.I would like to think you'd be brought to justice for your crime � but more likely you'd just get off with a poultry fine when you go up before the beak.
more...

wwidgirl
Mar 19, 02:02 AM
I have a weebee and i have a few problems with it.
#1 don't like how loud the velcro is.
#2 when there's no laptop in the bag, it's really uncomfortable to wear. has to have adequate weight in it to be comfortab.e
#3 There's something about the little handle on the bag that makes it awkward to carry that way.
It's really expensive but that's pretty much with any laptop bag that you buy (well except for the really ugly targus ones)
#1 don't like how loud the velcro is.
#2 when there's no laptop in the bag, it's really uncomfortable to wear. has to have adequate weight in it to be comfortab.e
#3 There's something about the little handle on the bag that makes it awkward to carry that way.
It's really expensive but that's pretty much with any laptop bag that you buy (well except for the really ugly targus ones)
feakbeak
Sep 23, 12:28 PM
iGary, I think you do need the help. I mean, just look at your signature. ;)
more...
SLCentral
Mar 13, 01:06 PM
Since you went the clean install route, my guess would either be bad ram or a bad HD. I had an iMac that had all sorts of weird lock ups and other odd problems. Traced it down to the HD, replaced it, been fine since.
It's probably not a loose connection, but worth a shot, make sure everthing inside is connected fully, reseat the ram and such.
Would doing the Apple Hardware Test help determine problems? I know for a fact that everything is seated properly, as the system has not moved for over two weeks. Stuff doesn't just move on its own (or at least, I hope :D). But, does the Apple Hardware Test also check non-Apple RAM?
It's probably not a loose connection, but worth a shot, make sure everthing inside is connected fully, reseat the ram and such.
Would doing the Apple Hardware Test help determine problems? I know for a fact that everything is seated properly, as the system has not moved for over two weeks. Stuff doesn't just move on its own (or at least, I hope :D). But, does the Apple Hardware Test also check non-Apple RAM?

kockgunner
Nov 17, 02:22 AM
I found these ones to be a bit shoddily done. The transition from the Zipcar app to the scene of the car behind the phone is jumpy. Also, the music playing in the background of the Shazam scene wasn't really transitioned smoothly. They choose an awkward part of the song to start.
more...
Hellhammer
Mar 16, 12:48 PM
I can leave my SSD as is (that is, I can continue to choose to boot from that and have it run Snow Leopard).
I can installed Lion on the Hard Disk and choose to boot from that if I want.
Yes.
Question: If my home folder is stored on the Hard Disk for when I run Snow Leopard with the SSD, how do I prevent home folder complications when I install Lion on the Hard Disk? Don't want it to mess up the snow leopard experience.
Lion will create a new Home folder to its own partition. You can, however, change the location of the Home folder to be the same as Snow Leopard's. I have done that since my Lion partition is only 50GB. That way all your data will be in the same location, no matter what OS you use.
I can installed Lion on the Hard Disk and choose to boot from that if I want.
Yes.
Question: If my home folder is stored on the Hard Disk for when I run Snow Leopard with the SSD, how do I prevent home folder complications when I install Lion on the Hard Disk? Don't want it to mess up the snow leopard experience.
Lion will create a new Home folder to its own partition. You can, however, change the location of the Home folder to be the same as Snow Leopard's. I have done that since my Lion partition is only 50GB. That way all your data will be in the same location, no matter what OS you use.
xfauxsn
Jan 10, 08:39 PM
Hi all, I recently rebooted and have noticed a small blue "bubble" on my screen. It is transparent and turns opaque when you mouse over it. If you click on it, it activates the function usually assigned to the F10 key for Expose. I can move it around the screen like something from Konfabulator. I do have both Konfabulator and Growl installed, but they are both off right now.. and this thing still won't go away. Any help?
more...
jmufellow
Sep 29, 01:30 AM
BTW how much were you looking on spending?
I want to spend no more than $900. However, the less the better. What is keeping me from buying a G3 ibook (or something) is that I've heard you have to get a battery and by the time you get a battery it's only $200 or so off from an apple refurb. If you know of any deals/places to get one let me know-- so long as it can do wireless internet (for wifi spots) and word processing. thanks :)
I want to spend no more than $900. However, the less the better. What is keeping me from buying a G3 ibook (or something) is that I've heard you have to get a battery and by the time you get a battery it's only $200 or so off from an apple refurb. If you know of any deals/places to get one let me know-- so long as it can do wireless internet (for wifi spots) and word processing. thanks :)
nevermindxntrik
Apr 17, 03:15 PM
Thanks!
Poff
Jan 25, 03:06 AM
Thanks for the review!
Great to get some user experiences with it while waiting for my own to arrive! :D
Great to get some user experiences with it while waiting for my own to arrive! :D
gorskiegangsta
May 3, 10:28 AM
It is the unibody MacBook. Will it hurt anything to try installing it?
If your 2008 model does have DDR3 in it - that means it'll be compatible. It'll just downclock to 1067.
Try installing it and if the computer doesn't start up and/or sees performance issues just swap the old one back :cool:
If your 2008 model does have DDR3 in it - that means it'll be compatible. It'll just downclock to 1067.
Try installing it and if the computer doesn't start up and/or sees performance issues just swap the old one back :cool:
Bill McEnaney
Mar 25, 10:44 AM
The decimal numbering system is the base 10 numbering system. In a decimal number, the rightmost place value is 1. Ten will be the place-value of the next place to the left. The place-value of the third place to the left will be 100, and so forth. In any numbering, the current place-value will be the base * the previous place-value. The first place is always the rightmost place, and its place-value is always 1.
An octal 213 = 3 + 8 + 128. That's a decimal 139.
An octal 213 = 3 + 8 + 128. That's a decimal 139.
mddharma
Sep 19, 02:33 PM
I need to buy a monitor for a powerbook and saw a few companies selling new, in the box 17" Apple Studio Displays online. The price is about $450. I have always loved the look of that monitor, but am wondering how well they stack up with today's monitors. In addition, I believe for the same price I could get 19" - so I am torn. Any advice? :confused:
Eniregnat
Jul 25, 12:57 PM
I hope my advice helps diagnose the problem.
And I hope others chime in.
Sorry about the recent batch of Puckish humor.
I deal with tech problems all the time.
I'm just a little worn. I just had somebody nuke an amp. With a sweaty unwaxed paper cup. �I not getting any audio and my cup has a hole it.�
The truth about dog pee is true. A good early indicator that your you dog is diabetic is a line of ants visiting their slightly syrupy pee. Some other signs are here (http://www.gsdhelpline.com/diabeticdog.htm)!
I'm looking for some more links on LCD and backlight yellowing. I haven�t experienced yellowing LCD�s, and I work with a few dozen. I have experienced color skewing and pixel failures, but not yellowing.
I should also spell check.
And I hope others chime in.
Sorry about the recent batch of Puckish humor.
I deal with tech problems all the time.
I'm just a little worn. I just had somebody nuke an amp. With a sweaty unwaxed paper cup. �I not getting any audio and my cup has a hole it.�
The truth about dog pee is true. A good early indicator that your you dog is diabetic is a line of ants visiting their slightly syrupy pee. Some other signs are here (http://www.gsdhelpline.com/diabeticdog.htm)!
I'm looking for some more links on LCD and backlight yellowing. I haven�t experienced yellowing LCD�s, and I work with a few dozen. I have experienced color skewing and pixel failures, but not yellowing.
I should also spell check.
blevins321
May 5, 07:56 AM
My 3GS is a lot snappier than before. They fixed the annoying issue about the unlock bar sensitivity being too high (had to go exactly straight). And most of the animations no longer stagger.
No comments:
Post a Comment