reclusive46
Apr 14, 12:13 PM
Hello guys,

dogo argentino vs presa

Katrina Kaif vs Kiira Korpi

saunomista vs kırmızı
more...

didier drogba kuvia. Kuva

didier drogba kuvia.
more...

printable princess crown

aapeli vs gta - PicArena Image
more...

spawn the movie vs tiia piili

alessandra ambrosio fotos.
more...

raven vs crow - PicArena Image

tigron amp; tiglon vs TIGLON
more...

amstaff vs PITBULL - PicArena

kate middleton wedding gown
more...

spawn the movie vs tiia piili

Candice Swanepoel, kuva:
more...

Pascale Bussieres vs Shanna

çillik vs meme - PicArena

entea vs ricu - PicArena Image
Hrududu
Mar 9, 10:32 PM
Not sure how you saw a 12" Powerbook over a decade ago since they didn't come out until 2003 ;)
But seriously, they will hold 1.12GB of RAM in the original 867MHz models, and all the ones after than will do 1.25GB of RAM. For a short time you actually could get CPU upgrades through a company that you would mail the PowerBook to and they would upgrade it to 1.67GHz or something like that. I've owned both a 867MHz model and currently a 1.5GHz one. Go for no less than a 1.33. They have faster RAM, much better graphics chips, and more HD space by default. My 1.5GHz is wonderful in Leopard with the maximum RAM installed and its 64MB GeForce Go5200 graphics card. Probably wouldn't hurt to find a newer & faster HD, but for a secondary computer, 60GB is plenty for me.
But seriously, they will hold 1.12GB of RAM in the original 867MHz models, and all the ones after than will do 1.25GB of RAM. For a short time you actually could get CPU upgrades through a company that you would mail the PowerBook to and they would upgrade it to 1.67GHz or something like that. I've owned both a 867MHz model and currently a 1.5GHz one. Go for no less than a 1.33. They have faster RAM, much better graphics chips, and more HD space by default. My 1.5GHz is wonderful in Leopard with the maximum RAM installed and its 64MB GeForce Go5200 graphics card. Probably wouldn't hurt to find a newer & faster HD, but for a secondary computer, 60GB is plenty for me.
iCaleb
Sep 14, 09:16 PM
I threw it back where it came from.
Just to make you peta people happy xD
Just to make you peta people happy xD
Psilocybin
Apr 17, 06:04 PM
I just bought a new MacBook Air Ultimate, and it seems to wobble a bit. The wobbling seems to occur when the lid is fully up because the front left foot pad does not make any contact with the surface of my glass desk. What can I do about this wobble? Is it a problem with the foot pad or the entire body?
Can the guys at the Genius Bar fix this, or should I exchange it?
Thanks.
You can exchange it. Just tell them your not happy
Can the guys at the Genius Bar fix this, or should I exchange it?
Thanks.
You can exchange it. Just tell them your not happy
more...
altecXP
Apr 1, 09:24 PM
Read the seed notes.
Thats rather daft, why would GPU matter?
Thats rather daft, why would GPU matter?
KeithPratt
Apr 23, 10:33 PM
My thought was that as the the other footage is DVPro NTSC converting it to DV NTSC would be transcoding to a closely matching format. But it didn't seem to help any...
NTSC DV is 4:1:1, which is terrible on its own, and doubley terrible if the originating H.264 clips were SD, as you'd be going from 4:2:0 to 4:1:1, so effectively ending up with 4:1:0.
Is this what you're seeing? You need to be exact about when exactly it starts looking like garbage.
NTSC DV is 4:1:1, which is terrible on its own, and doubley terrible if the originating H.264 clips were SD, as you'd be going from 4:2:0 to 4:1:1, so effectively ending up with 4:1:0.
Is this what you're seeing? You need to be exact about when exactly it starts looking like garbage.
more...

notjustjay
Mar 15, 10:39 AM
I've learned over time that zooming is really something you shouldn't do often. So many people think they can make amazing videos by zooming in and out all the time when really the zooming just hurts them.
It can be dramatic if done right, and sparingly, but it should not be overused. And always disable the "digital" zoom option on any camera. It's optical zoom, or nohing.
I'd recommend not using copyrighted music without the proper permissions.
Certainly for anything shared publicly (although YouTube seems to be changing the rules by allowing you to use certain tracks as long as they get to link to the artist credits and a "buy track" page on iTunes/Amazon). I'd say it should be OK for personal use and for learning how to edit against music.
It can be dramatic if done right, and sparingly, but it should not be overused. And always disable the "digital" zoom option on any camera. It's optical zoom, or nohing.
I'd recommend not using copyrighted music without the proper permissions.
Certainly for anything shared publicly (although YouTube seems to be changing the rules by allowing you to use certain tracks as long as they get to link to the artist credits and a "buy track" page on iTunes/Amazon). I'd say it should be OK for personal use and for learning how to edit against music.

eyelikeart
Nov 7, 03:14 PM
hehe...fair enough...
there was about 6 or so in a row the other day...just thought u may know about it...
but now that u do...u have something to look forward to... ;)
there was about 6 or so in a row the other day...just thought u may know about it...
but now that u do...u have something to look forward to... ;)
more...
eman
Apr 19, 06:41 PM
Don't buy the aluminum 24" imac with the 3.06 processor for gaming, the video card won't hold up. Ebay is full of these imacs being sold for bad/ dead video cards and no Apple is not doing nothing about extended repairs.

Doctor Q
Dec 19, 12:05 AM
I am 99.975439% sure I'll be there!This number seemed suspiciously over-precise.
So I checked it.
It turns out that Kingsly is exactly correct.
You're welcome.
So I checked it.
It turns out that Kingsly is exactly correct.
You're welcome.
more...
sparkleytone
Sep 17, 07:48 PM
i think a redefinition of what a PDA and what a CellPhone is is in the works.
vincenz
Dec 28, 03:33 PM
I was a little skeptical at first with the ipad, but I bought one for my dad and after using it more and more on the side, I've found more and more uses for it myself.
more...
v66jack
Apr 11, 07:00 PM
And i refuse to buld suitcases for windows laptops...:-)
Good for you!!!
Good for you!!!

GGJstudios
May 2, 01:02 PM
Drag the .app to the trash. Don't use cleanmymac, appzapper, appcleaner or any crap like that.
Agreed! These apps are ineffective in removing all files/folders related to a deleted app. The only effective method for complete app removal is manual deletion:
Best way to FULLY DELETE a program (http://forums.macrumors.com/showpost.php?p=11171082&postcount=16)
Agreed! These apps are ineffective in removing all files/folders related to a deleted app. The only effective method for complete app removal is manual deletion:
Best way to FULLY DELETE a program (http://forums.macrumors.com/showpost.php?p=11171082&postcount=16)
more...
wdlove
Dec 31, 11:08 AM
Quicken from Intuit and FileMaker Pro are the ones that I use most often. Really hate to admit this but Entourage that comes with Office 2004 has been very stable.
ninebythree
Dec 23, 05:39 PM
I actually mean that the keyboard doesn't function for a minute post-wake, and the mouse functions perfectly fine, although the keyboard is seized.
more...
Lord Blackadder
Sep 7, 09:59 AM
Lance has said he'll retire or has even retired before I think, but coming out of retirement 'just to p*ss them off' is a bit lame.
Well, I don't think he'd go to that much trouble just to taunt the French media...If he does race I think the reason will be because that's what he does, and he doesn't want to stop.
Although, maybe it would be better for him to start competing in other Tours like the Giro d'Italia - he's already put his stamp firmly on the Tour de France.
PS. Don't diss MJ - you run a good chance of being struck down.... ;)
LOL, I never was much of a basketball fan but it was sad to see such a legend fade away like he did - it was just too hard to let go.
Well, I don't think he'd go to that much trouble just to taunt the French media...If he does race I think the reason will be because that's what he does, and he doesn't want to stop.
Although, maybe it would be better for him to start competing in other Tours like the Giro d'Italia - he's already put his stamp firmly on the Tour de France.
PS. Don't diss MJ - you run a good chance of being struck down.... ;)
LOL, I never was much of a basketball fan but it was sad to see such a legend fade away like he did - it was just too hard to let go.
Lau
Dec 18, 06:14 PM
Love it. Loathe as I am to say lol, I did indeed laugh out loud. :D
daneoni
Apr 24, 05:27 AM
Looks like Mac OS X Cheetah or Puma :d
Or rather System 7
Or rather System 7
MacBytes
Dec 30, 08:03 PM
Category: 3rd Party Software
Link: Who\'s Your Favorite Mac Application Developer? (http://www.macbytes.com/link.php?sid=20041230210343)
Posted on MacBytes.com (http://www.macbytes.com)
Approved by Mudbug
Link: Who\'s Your Favorite Mac Application Developer? (http://www.macbytes.com/link.php?sid=20041230210343)
Posted on MacBytes.com (http://www.macbytes.com)
Approved by Mudbug
treyjustice
May 3, 08:48 PM
yeah man you made a mistake and way overpaid for that phone. Only safe thing is to have your friend help. Hopefully she doesn't get attacked.
igucl
Dec 2, 09:49 PM
I would really like to get that price. I have never sold anything on eBay. How easy is it?
It's quite easy. It helps to have a reputation, though. Main thing is just to assure people that you're making every effort to be totally honest, and be quick to answer people's questions.
To get the best price, make sure your auction ends at a prime time on a weekend, when a lot of people are home and in front of their computers.
It's quite easy. It helps to have a reputation, though. Main thing is just to assure people that you're making every effort to be totally honest, and be quick to answer people's questions.
To get the best price, make sure your auction ends at a prime time on a weekend, when a lot of people are home and in front of their computers.
hdsalinas
Sep 28, 05:01 PM
I'm getting a little anxious for iWork '07. Hopefully we'll finally get a spreadsheet program.
Yes and how about a name for it: "iCheat"
Yes and how about a name for it: "iCheat"
MikePA
Feb 20, 06:46 PM
His point is that it doesn't matter who is right and who is wrong, or what is or isn't legal. What matters is who can maintain a long strung-out legal battle (Sony) and who can't (the average person).
And who will Apple drag into a 'long strung-out legal battle'?
And who will Apple drag into a 'long strung-out legal battle'?
No comments:
Post a Comment