
h1techSlave
07-10 10:12 AM
My opinion is that there is not much point in looking for a different country. Most of us have been in the US and have developed some kind of roots here already. So GC is needed and we deserve it.
If there is no GC in the horizon, pack up and go back. And like the guy in CA mentioned in the news article, none of us will be charming snakes in India.
Cheers,
h1techSlave
If there is no GC in the horizon, pack up and go back. And like the guy in CA mentioned in the news article, none of us will be charming snakes in India.
Cheers,
h1techSlave
wallpaper Babes, cars,young love hearts
Hermione
09-20 01:42 PM
And what is the message again? You are leagal and highly skilled? Good for you! Now I am going to go and attend to more urgent matters.
The message should be a call for action and it should be shorter.
Raise EB quotas! Exempt derivatives from quotas!
That would qualify as a message in my mind. It's positive, it's actionable, and it is clear.
The message should be a call for action and it should be shorter.
Raise EB quotas! Exempt derivatives from quotas!
That would qualify as a message in my mind. It's positive, it's actionable, and it is clear.
%2B(94).jpg)
ak_2006
04-14 01:16 PM
Enjoy this Good moments!!! and thanks for sharing.
2011 3D Love Clock
PD_Dec2002
07-13 02:22 PM
wooah...i got the problem solved.
The problem we had was, we got the pay from jan to may but the employer gave all the pay just for pay period May instead of individual months.
NY ways, i consulted a attorney and he suggested few things....
Interesting that you got it solved in 3 hours and then came back here to delete your post...
Good luck with whatever it is that you are doing!
Thanks,
Jayant
The problem we had was, we got the pay from jan to may but the employer gave all the pay just for pay period May instead of individual months.
NY ways, i consulted a attorney and he suggested few things....
Interesting that you got it solved in 3 hours and then came back here to delete your post...
Good luck with whatever it is that you are doing!
Thanks,
Jayant
more...
.jpg)
axp817
03-19 01:33 PM
Lifelock, ~$10 a month.
andy garcia
02-21 01:45 PM
Going back home is the only backup streategy. Probably everybody who is not contributing to IV, is depending on this backup plan.
What about the ones that cannot go back home?
We need skill bill.
What about the ones that cannot go back home?
We need skill bill.
more...
Refugee_New
08-02 12:46 PM
I suppose your pd has been current for a while now. are you stuck in name check ? do you know why your 485 approval is taking so long ? I'd say you should be getting your GC rather than the ead card.
And why does your public profile say Labor Approval Date: 05/10/2005 where as in your post you say PD is Feb 2002.
Labor filed date is Feb 2002. Thats is what called PD. Fortunately it took only 3.8 yrs to get my LC approval. Some poor souls got their LC approval in 4 yrs and 5yrs.
I don't know if you heard about PBEC and DBEC. I am one of the victims of backlog elimination center.
Anyway my name check is still pending. But if they really implement this 180 day rule, my case is good to go.
And why does your public profile say Labor Approval Date: 05/10/2005 where as in your post you say PD is Feb 2002.
Labor filed date is Feb 2002. Thats is what called PD. Fortunately it took only 3.8 yrs to get my LC approval. Some poor souls got their LC approval in 4 yrs and 5yrs.
I don't know if you heard about PBEC and DBEC. I am one of the victims of backlog elimination center.
Anyway my name check is still pending. But if they really implement this 180 day rule, my case is good to go.
2010 Love amp; Heart New amp; Latest 3D
talduk
March 24th, 2005, 04:04 AM
Thank so much for your reply. However, this was my first attempt with the camera so I used new batteries (six). Nontheless, I will try to change it.
Thanks.
Thanks.
more...
vinki
10-27 01:31 PM
hi !
Thank you gurus for your quick response .... have one more question in mind ...
Is it a pre-requisite to have SSN before applying for a job ?
thanks
Vinki
Thank you gurus for your quick response .... have one more question in mind ...
Is it a pre-requisite to have SSN before applying for a job ?
thanks
Vinki
hair A seamless hearts pattern
surya.kant
06-19 01:16 PM
Hi,
I received an RFE on my H1-B application this year with the following questions. My H1-B sponsorer is currently discussing with the attorneys to better handle this situation. I would appreciate if someone can respond me how to handle this scenario properly.
Following are the context from the RFE document.
---------------------------------------------------------
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) is in receipt of your Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker (Form I-129). Additional evidence is required in order to process your application:
Y ur company provides IT Consulting services. The record does not establish where, when, or for whom the beneficiary will work. USCIS regulations at 8 CFR part 214.2(h)(2)(i)(B) provide that an H petition which requires services to be performed in more than one location must include an itinerary with the dates and locations of the services to be provided.
Submit an itinerary of the work sites the beneficiary is assigned to, to include specific dates, locations, and the name of each work site where the beneficiary�s services will be delivered.
Submit a letter from each work site that identifies the name of the project and beneficiary is assigned to, the name of the vendor through whom the beneficiary�s services are provided, and whether the work site has the ability to assign the beneficiary to a different employer. Each letter must provide the address and telephone number where a contact can be reached.
For each of the beneficiary�s work assignments, identify the succession of consulting or staffing businesses involved in the assignment of the beneficiary to each ultimate work location. Include the related succession of contracts and work orders. The contracts and work orders must provide the address and telephone number where a contact can be reached. All contracts must be signed.
For each of the beneficiary�s work assignments, submit a letter from the business with ultimate control and authority over the beneficiary�s work. The letter must address the title and duties of the beneficiary�s position, the minimum education requirement for the contracted position, and the name and title of the person who primarily supervises or will supervise the beneficiary at the work site. This information is necessary to determine whether the actual duties to be performed under contract for an end client are duties associated with the specialty occupation sought.
If the beneficiary will work on an in-house project, submit evidence describing the in-house project, the length of time the beneficiary is expected to work on the project, team members assigned to the project, their titles and duties, and invoices showing the sale of the product to your customers. Explain the qualification necessary for the project and how the beneficiary is qualified for the project. Provide copies of client contracts with details that specify the in-house project name, location, definite starting and ending dates. All contracts should be current and include signatures and contact information from representatives of both companies.
This kind of H1 RFE is common this year. Employer needs to send the end-client letter for RFE.
Surya
I received an RFE on my H1-B application this year with the following questions. My H1-B sponsorer is currently discussing with the attorneys to better handle this situation. I would appreciate if someone can respond me how to handle this scenario properly.
Following are the context from the RFE document.
---------------------------------------------------------
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) is in receipt of your Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker (Form I-129). Additional evidence is required in order to process your application:
Y ur company provides IT Consulting services. The record does not establish where, when, or for whom the beneficiary will work. USCIS regulations at 8 CFR part 214.2(h)(2)(i)(B) provide that an H petition which requires services to be performed in more than one location must include an itinerary with the dates and locations of the services to be provided.
Submit an itinerary of the work sites the beneficiary is assigned to, to include specific dates, locations, and the name of each work site where the beneficiary�s services will be delivered.
Submit a letter from each work site that identifies the name of the project and beneficiary is assigned to, the name of the vendor through whom the beneficiary�s services are provided, and whether the work site has the ability to assign the beneficiary to a different employer. Each letter must provide the address and telephone number where a contact can be reached.
For each of the beneficiary�s work assignments, identify the succession of consulting or staffing businesses involved in the assignment of the beneficiary to each ultimate work location. Include the related succession of contracts and work orders. The contracts and work orders must provide the address and telephone number where a contact can be reached. All contracts must be signed.
For each of the beneficiary�s work assignments, submit a letter from the business with ultimate control and authority over the beneficiary�s work. The letter must address the title and duties of the beneficiary�s position, the minimum education requirement for the contracted position, and the name and title of the person who primarily supervises or will supervise the beneficiary at the work site. This information is necessary to determine whether the actual duties to be performed under contract for an end client are duties associated with the specialty occupation sought.
If the beneficiary will work on an in-house project, submit evidence describing the in-house project, the length of time the beneficiary is expected to work on the project, team members assigned to the project, their titles and duties, and invoices showing the sale of the product to your customers. Explain the qualification necessary for the project and how the beneficiary is qualified for the project. Provide copies of client contracts with details that specify the in-house project name, location, definite starting and ending dates. All contracts should be current and include signatures and contact information from representatives of both companies.
This kind of H1 RFE is common this year. Employer needs to send the end-client letter for RFE.
Surya
more...
akilaakka
03-09 11:15 AM
Stuck no longer in the muck,
i AM eb -2 India and NIW and was wondering what Catergory of EB-1 you got upragded to.
I will PM you with my contact info.
Thanks
Ramkrishnan
i AM eb -2 India and NIW and was wondering what Catergory of EB-1 you got upragded to.
I will PM you with my contact info.
Thanks
Ramkrishnan
hot Love Wallpapers, Heart Love
vegasbaby
06-04 03:09 PM
I am hearing a lot of cases of RFE. I experienced the same when my best friends case recvd an RFE. They asked all sorts of questions. After filing a reply, there was no update for over a month.
Eventually, her lawyer re-filed the case with same center, with same set of documents (every single document was the same) under premium processing.
The same center approved her H-1B in 3 days flat. No questions asked. I guess they are looking for a legal bribe of premium processing fees :D
Eventually, her lawyer re-filed the case with same center, with same set of documents (every single document was the same) under premium processing.
The same center approved her H-1B in 3 days flat. No questions asked. I guess they are looking for a legal bribe of premium processing fees :D
more...
house I Love Brooke Pink 3D Heart -
hpandey
12-30 09:05 PM
hi All,
i'm new to this forum.please advice on my situation.
I was on F1 earlier and now I am on H1b from jan 2007.
I am the first person for whom company filed H1B and got approved.
I am the only person on my companies payroll and only person on their H1B. Is that going to be a probelm if i go for H1B stamping to mexico?
If i go for stamping to mexico, What sort of questions i will be asked?
Please help me ...
Thanks
I think its risky everywhere Mexico\Canada\India with a one person company. So make sure you have a valid F1 to come back or I would suggest that you wait for some more time so that you have more paystubs \ company has good annual returns so that you have all kind of documentation to show what the officers would ask you .
On a separate note I hope you know about the PIMS rule for visa stamping due to which it might take more time for visa stamping ( they say two days approx. but could be more ) . So if you do decide to go to Mexico plan to stay there appropriately due to this new visa stamping process ( has the PIMS process already begun ?? )
i'm new to this forum.please advice on my situation.
I was on F1 earlier and now I am on H1b from jan 2007.
I am the first person for whom company filed H1B and got approved.
I am the only person on my companies payroll and only person on their H1B. Is that going to be a probelm if i go for H1B stamping to mexico?
If i go for stamping to mexico, What sort of questions i will be asked?
Please help me ...
Thanks
I think its risky everywhere Mexico\Canada\India with a one person company. So make sure you have a valid F1 to come back or I would suggest that you wait for some more time so that you have more paystubs \ company has good annual returns so that you have all kind of documentation to show what the officers would ask you .
On a separate note I hope you know about the PIMS rule for visa stamping due to which it might take more time for visa stamping ( they say two days approx. but could be more ) . So if you do decide to go to Mexico plan to stay there appropriately due to this new visa stamping process ( has the PIMS process already begun ?? )
tattoo 3d love quotes wallpapers
.jpg)
neelu
09-16 12:26 AM
Thank you, Roseball.
I will take an Infopass appointment as well. Do you think it is better to take the appointment in October when my date is current (going by the RIR PD)?
By the way, I only have a photocopy of my approved I-140 notices (according to company attorney, it is owned by the company). Hope that suffices.
Also, does the IO have the power to update my case? I thought they only give out information (if in the mood that is :)).
You can also try and get an InfoPass appointment at the local USCIS office and check with an IO during the appointment what PD is assigned to your pending I-485. If its not the old RIR PD which is current, then you can hand them over a copy of your old I-140 approval notice and ask them to link it to your pending I-485. I would advise you to take an InfoPass and verify this information yourself.
I will take an Infopass appointment as well. Do you think it is better to take the appointment in October when my date is current (going by the RIR PD)?
By the way, I only have a photocopy of my approved I-140 notices (according to company attorney, it is owned by the company). Hope that suffices.
Also, does the IO have the power to update my case? I thought they only give out information (if in the mood that is :)).
You can also try and get an InfoPass appointment at the local USCIS office and check with an IO during the appointment what PD is assigned to your pending I-485. If its not the old RIR PD which is current, then you can hand them over a copy of your old I-140 approval notice and ask them to link it to your pending I-485. I would advise you to take an InfoPass and verify this information yourself.
more...
pictures 3D Love Heart Wallpaper - Android app from superpeterpan | Appolicious
Pallavi79
02-10 10:35 PM
I spend lot of time to check status, emails, news.
If I spend the same time in my career, I could have got my GC in EB1 or atleast I could have returned my home with lot better savings & good career back at the home country :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
If I spend the same time in my career, I could have got my GC in EB1 or atleast I could have returned my home with lot better savings & good career back at the home country :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
dresses Heart Wallpapers
pappu
02-11 10:23 AM
On the contrary I think IV forum can be stress relievers. One can share their pain, anxiety, news and questions with other people in the same boat.
more...
makeup Hearts
martinvisalaw
10-22 03:27 PM
So when she appears for H-4 interview in consulate in India, will there be any questions on her H1 stay in US? Is there a chance of her H-4 getting denied in case if the officer finds her out of status stay?
It is unlikely. The officer will know that she violated status, because she must disclose this on the DS-156 or DS-160, whichever she will use.
Does she need to show proof of her in-status stay while in US for appearing for H-4 interview?
No, thankfully, because she can't
Are we allowed to appear for our interviews at any consulate in India or are we restricted to appear only that consulate which is in my area of jurisdiction?
You need to check the consulate requirements on this. They vary widely, and change frequently.
It is unlikely. The officer will know that she violated status, because she must disclose this on the DS-156 or DS-160, whichever she will use.
Does she need to show proof of her in-status stay while in US for appearing for H-4 interview?
No, thankfully, because she can't
Are we allowed to appear for our interviews at any consulate in India or are we restricted to appear only that consulate which is in my area of jurisdiction?
You need to check the consulate requirements on this. They vary widely, and change frequently.
girlfriend Love Wallpapers, Heart Love
gc4arun
08-23 03:09 PM
Any specifics on the interview? Were you asked any documents to submit? Was the interview for both the applicant and the dependent?
SoP
Yes, I had been provided a standard list of documents to come prepared with. Some of them included:
1. All EAD's APs's
2. I 94
3. Tax returns last 3 years
4. If I have changed employers ac21, and paystubs( in my case I did, so I took copies of Ac21 EVL and recent paystubs)
5. Passport
6. Drivers license
7. All H1b's
8. Marriage certificate
There were other items in the list, but were not relevant to my case.
My ( and my wife's) interview happened July 30th in chicago at 8 am . I was asked to take an oath, and asked for some of the above documents one by one specially 4, and 1, 6 and 8. The IO had my complete file, and asked confirmatory questions on the information that I had provided in I485 form. It was a pleasant experience, and since my dates were not current then, he asked me to wait until it becomes current. Since I had 2 I 140's attached to my ac21 eVL , I reiterated that my case has been current in the past and I am EB2 and he was initially surprised, because he had not checked that I had a second I140, and said that he will make a special notation on my case that it was Eb2 and not Eb3 as was mentioned on the comments on the first page on the file( my gosh!!that was an eye opener inspite of my having provided all the right papers, and inspite of being together in a single file that they had right in front of me, the notation on the top still considered me as Eb3). My wife, who is a dependent on my case was asked same questions one by one. It took less than 30 minutes for both of us.
So, I am keeping my fingers crossed for Sept..........and I would like to think of myself as preadjuciated:) I received a soft LUD the very next day with no status change.
hope that answers all your questions
SoP
Yes, I had been provided a standard list of documents to come prepared with. Some of them included:
1. All EAD's APs's
2. I 94
3. Tax returns last 3 years
4. If I have changed employers ac21, and paystubs( in my case I did, so I took copies of Ac21 EVL and recent paystubs)
5. Passport
6. Drivers license
7. All H1b's
8. Marriage certificate
There were other items in the list, but were not relevant to my case.
My ( and my wife's) interview happened July 30th in chicago at 8 am . I was asked to take an oath, and asked for some of the above documents one by one specially 4, and 1, 6 and 8. The IO had my complete file, and asked confirmatory questions on the information that I had provided in I485 form. It was a pleasant experience, and since my dates were not current then, he asked me to wait until it becomes current. Since I had 2 I 140's attached to my ac21 eVL , I reiterated that my case has been current in the past and I am EB2 and he was initially surprised, because he had not checked that I had a second I140, and said that he will make a special notation on my case that it was Eb2 and not Eb3 as was mentioned on the comments on the first page on the file( my gosh!!that was an eye opener inspite of my having provided all the right papers, and inspite of being together in a single file that they had right in front of me, the notation on the top still considered me as Eb3). My wife, who is a dependent on my case was asked same questions one by one. It took less than 30 minutes for both of us.
So, I am keeping my fingers crossed for Sept..........and I would like to think of myself as preadjuciated:) I received a soft LUD the very next day with no status change.
hope that answers all your questions
hairstyles dresses Love Heart 3D
indianabacklog
01-03 01:04 PM
Yes she not current visa status :-( Thats why I am worried about her travel plan.
If that is the case she should NOT travel without advanced parole in hand. If she chooses to do so she has NO valid immigration status on which to re enter the United States and will have abandoned her adjustment of status application.
If she needs to travel for urgent family medical reasons if you can obtain medical notes etc you can go to your local office on an infopass appointment and try to expedite the process.
If that is the case she should NOT travel without advanced parole in hand. If she chooses to do so she has NO valid immigration status on which to re enter the United States and will have abandoned her adjustment of status application.
If she needs to travel for urgent family medical reasons if you can obtain medical notes etc you can go to your local office on an infopass appointment and try to expedite the process.
andy garcia
01-03 03:04 PM
Does it mean that the full case will be covered in 15 days or till the query is send if any... Hope i am being clear..
What my concern is after the query is send and replied, still the 15 day limit stays or it loses that and goes back to the normal processing.
Thankyou
PPS provides faster processing of certain EB petitions and applications. Specifically, USCIS provides 15 calendar day processing to those who choose to use this service or USCIS will refund the PP fee and the relating case will continue to receive faster processing.
The processing period that is used to determine whether or not USCIS meets the 15 calendar day period will begin when the current version of Form I-907, Request for PPS, is received by USCIS at the correct filing address noted on the form. Within the 15 day calendar period USCIS will issue an approval notice, or a NOID, a RFE or open an investigation for fraud or misrepresentation. If the notice requires the submission of additional evidence or of a response to intent to deny, a new 15 calendar day period will begin upon the delivery to USCIS of a complete response to the RFE or NOID.
The information above is from the CIS page:
How Do I Use the Premium Processing Service?
What my concern is after the query is send and replied, still the 15 day limit stays or it loses that and goes back to the normal processing.
Thankyou
PPS provides faster processing of certain EB petitions and applications. Specifically, USCIS provides 15 calendar day processing to those who choose to use this service or USCIS will refund the PP fee and the relating case will continue to receive faster processing.
The processing period that is used to determine whether or not USCIS meets the 15 calendar day period will begin when the current version of Form I-907, Request for PPS, is received by USCIS at the correct filing address noted on the form. Within the 15 day calendar period USCIS will issue an approval notice, or a NOID, a RFE or open an investigation for fraud or misrepresentation. If the notice requires the submission of additional evidence or of a response to intent to deny, a new 15 calendar day period will begin upon the delivery to USCIS of a complete response to the RFE or NOID.
The information above is from the CIS page:
How Do I Use the Premium Processing Service?
Life2Live
07-16 02:40 PM
Today, I spoke to a USCI Agent and his supervisor at NSC about my case..
I quizzed them about July 2007 revised visa bulletin etc.
He looked around, checked it for like 10 minutes and said HE DOESN'T HAVE
ANY MEMO. All he said that he has this MEMO which states that July 2007 (original) bulletin ..based on that EB1-3 for all countries are current.
:-) May be NSC approves application :-) as practically NO ONE can stop them..
Again this is based on my call to actual live human being at NSC..
No wonder why we have not heared any 485 Rejection form NSC... I guess...
I quizzed them about July 2007 revised visa bulletin etc.
He looked around, checked it for like 10 minutes and said HE DOESN'T HAVE
ANY MEMO. All he said that he has this MEMO which states that July 2007 (original) bulletin ..based on that EB1-3 for all countries are current.
:-) May be NSC approves application :-) as practically NO ONE can stop them..
Again this is based on my call to actual live human being at NSC..
No wonder why we have not heared any 485 Rejection form NSC... I guess...
No comments:
Post a Comment